Wednesday, November 26, 2014

New Issue Stamps....What's the Buzz About??

What is it about new issue stamps that I seem to like best?   

It is the freshness of them. So many collectors like nostalgia and older stamps. New Issues have a more forward looking appeal. It would be logical to assume that older collectors like older stamps and newer (younger) collectors line new stamps.


I like them both. My collecting interests are forward and backward looking at the same time. Great Britain Penny Black #1 is as interesting as the most recent Great Britain commemorative set. I especially like the new British Prime Ministers issue.  But then again I started collecting in the era of King George VI and I really really like all commonwealth KGVI stamps.

So, whether you collect old stamps or new stamps, Herrick Stamp is the best place to shop for all your collecting needs.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment