Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Latest New Issues Stamps From Around the World!

Hello again! 

Every two weeks Herrick Stamp lists all the latest new issues from countries around the world. I thought it would be fun to showcase a few of them every couple of weeks, just to share what I think is interesting and fun about stamps today. So…here goes….

Great Britain has issued a 10 stamp set (2 strips of 5 stamps each) featuring great British comedians. Included in this set are Spike Milligan, The Two Ronnies, Billy Connolly, Norman Wisdom, Morecambe and Wise, Lenny Henry, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore (my FAVORITE!), Monty Python, French and Saunders, and Victoria Wood.

Admittedly, I’m not familiar with too many of these comedy greats, but those that I do recognize, I LOVE their humor. Dudley Moore and Monty Python are comedic geniuses!

We also have quite a few new issues available for Iraq, Palau and Georgia. Palau has sheetlets and souvenir sheets offered – even a sheetlet featuring Bubble Tea


I love to see the diversity of topics available on stamps these days.

I’ll be checking back again in a couple of weeks with more new issue news.

Until then…


Philately On!

No comments:

Post a Comment